Deadline: 10 August 2017
Request for Applications
RFA No. 102074 RFA_003
USAID YouthPower Action under YouthPower Implementation IDIQ
Integrated Workforce Development and Sexual and Reproductive Health Activity
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications from eligible organizations for “YouthPower Action: Integrated Workforce Development and Sexual and Reproductive Health Activity” in order to build evidence on what works in youth integrated, cross-sectoral programming to achieve better Workforce Development (WfD) and Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) outcomes.
The purpose of this RFA is to build on the results of the review by funding on-going programs to implement activities that will provide the evidence needed to test the hypothesis that integrated WfD and SRH interventions are a better value than single sector WfD and SRH interventions.
- The total value of the grant awarded under this RFA will not exceed USD $500,000.
- The estimated time for the project is 12-24 months depending upon the length of the interventions necessary to generate desired outcomes.
- This RFA is issued as a public notice to ensure that all interested, qualified and eligible US and Non-US organizations legally registered for business have a fair opportunity to submit applications for funding.
- Projects must be implemented in a USAID Family Planning and Reproductive Health (FP/RH) Priority Country.
The following aspects will be used to evaluate each application
- Technical Approach – proposed approach and content reflects evidence-based practices in SRH, demand-driven WFD, and PYD
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan Approach-
- MEL clearly supports learning agenda with best-practice, PYD approach for data gathering on essential output, outcomes and impact indicators based on project’s theory of change or logic model
- Corporate Capabilities and Past Performance/Experience
- Cost Application -will be evaluated for realism, reasonableness, allocability, allowability and cost effectiveness
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their application (including technical applications and budgets) via email to YouthPowerAction@fhi360.org.
Emailed submissions must contain the subject line “[your organization] – USAID YouthPower Action – Integrated WfD and SRH Activity”
For more information, please visit USAID YouthPower Action.
Below and linked are the supporting documents and resources to facilitate application process
Official RFA_003_YouthPower Action_Integrated SRH(195 KB)
Annex A_Sub-Award Budget Template.xlsx (54 KB)
Annex B_ US_AID CONTRACTOR EMPLOYEE BIOGRAPHICAL DATA SHEET.doc (194 KB)
YouthPower Action_Integrated Workforce and SRH Assessment.pdf (1712 KB)
RFA 003-YouthPower Action-Integrated SRH WkF-Modification No. 1-07.06.17.docx (195 KB)